Monday, May 16, 2011

CCCCCC Sundays

I decided to invite some girlfriends over to hang out and have some creative time.  It is very helpful for me to have some structure, support and accountability when it comes to creating things ... so having great friends, yummy snacks and a blank canvas is the perfect setting for magic to happen!

As I was waiting for our first gathering to arrive, I kept thinking of all these names (with a C theme for some reason) of what we could call ourselves.  Cool chicks communing and creating in Clarke County ... when we got together, there were many more C names added to the mix.  I'm sure there will be many more to come:)

Here is my first creation:

I used to love doodling in high school - I would draw shapes and keep outlining them until I ran out of paper.  I guess this is a new take on that old trick.  Black paper and white pencil.  I like it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment